Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Babie-bee


Babie-bee, originally uploaded by MVNDee.

Babie-bee said that i dont have a real job hahaha just cause i basically can come in whenever and leave whenever and request day off the day before hahha.

So i went to bed late last night because i was watching "the ditchdigger's daughters", which touched my heart and brought tears to my eyes.

Very inspirational! So i decided to email the author Dr. Yvonne S. Thornton to say thank you. And to my surprised, she responded to my email, wow!

I will order the book as soon as i get paid! I think they should make this book a requirement for HS students...

Anyway, i drove my dad's car to work today because my car was blocked by a truck and i didnt feel like trying to get it out, plus i'd need to get get gas ahhaha. My office key is in the key chain with my car key, so i didnt have the key to the office. I stood downstairs waiting for the security guard so i can ask him to open the office for me. Waited and waited and no sight of him.

Then finally, i saw the maintenance guy. He's a really nice person. Always says hi to me and asks how am i doing. So i asked him if he can open my office for me. He told me to wait so he can go grab the key. On the way to the office, we just chatted. Then he asked "do you have babies?" ahahhahahahahah, that cracked me up hahahaha, i responded "no i am not married yet" ahhahaha. I think he asked because he saw me with the kids before hahaha i took them to the office a few times hahahha.
Then he followed with "do you have a boyfriend?" ahaha i said "yes i do have a boyfriend!" ahahhaha. Funny!

Anyway, time to get to work =)

p.s. yes! i am sooooo random i know, the photo has nothing to do with my entry ahhahaha

p.s.1. oh this morning babie-bee texted me with "happy anniversary my loving lil muiffin" ahhahaha how sweet of him!

No comments: