Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sleep tight little buddy. Even President Obama doesn't have security this good.

As I've said in previous postings, when our boys were born, our Shepherd Romair took it upon himself to be their protector (as did our other Shepherd, Amber). I've often wondered what he would have done if we had ever raised a hand in anger towards the boys. Fortunately, we never had occasion to find out. See the comment box below for a couple more shots of this nature.

I've put together a set called Our Life Story depicting our life together over the past half century and containing over 150 images and descriptions which, for the most part, are in chronological order. Check it out and tell me what you think of it. Here's a sample page of a loose leaf book I've put together using the images and descriptions included in this set.

No comments: